Foreign Income

income reporting

Foreign Income Services in London, Ontario

Non-residents who earned income in their home countries the same year they arrived in Canada must include that information in their tax statements for that year.

Be aware: Income that was generated outside of Canada is not taxable. Therefore, non-residents in Canada cannot claim foreign tax credit.

We can help you determine what does and does not need to be reported. Reach out to us today.

Reach out to us

Foreign Income Reporting questions?

We know how confusing and overwhelming bookkeeping and accounting can be.  We are here to help in any way we can.  Reach out to us today.

Scroll to Top